Site of the month

SpinYoo Casino

SpinYoo Casino

100% First deposit bonus up to £250 + 100 bonus spins.  


18+. New players only. Min Dep £20. Max Bonus Bet £5. Offer: 100% of 1st deposit up to £250 + 100 Yoo Spins on Starburst, Book of Dead, Fire Joker, Gonzo's Quest, & Big Bass Bonanza respectively (first 20 credited on 1st deposit; rest credited at 07:00GMT at 20/day). Spins expire after 23:59GMT on day they’re credited. Winnings from each 20 spins capped at £50 & credited as bonus. Bonus funds expire after 30 days, are separate to Cash funds, & subject to 35x wagering of bonus + deposit amounts. Only bonus funds contribute to wagering requirements. Bonus funds can only be used on slots. Full Terms Apply. Play responsibly.

Offer of the month

Casino Charles

Casino Charles

Register and deposit €25 for 250% bonus up to €1500  


Registrations and only for their first deposit. Upon depositing, you must select the "Welcome Casino Bonus" from the drop-down list. After that, the bonus will be awarded automatically to your account. Minimum deposit amount for this bonus is £25 Maximum given bonus is £1500 Welcome Casino Bonus can only be wagered on slots This Bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Bonus amount is subject to a wagering requirement of forty-five (45x) times. Full T&Cs apply.

Betfair and Paddy Power begin merger

After making the announcement in August this year, major gambling operators Betfair and Paddy Power have reportedly began the process to merge the two companies, entering into the initial phase as set out by the Irish Competition and Consumer Protection Commission.

World’s largest gambling company

After making the announcement, officials for both companies had up until 5th November to prepare the proposal. Both Betfair and Paddy Power are two of the worlds’ most profitable and popular gambling sites and following the merger, would become one of the largest gambling companies operating at present. The combined revenue for Betfair and Paddy Power is £1.23 billion and 80% of that comes from their online gambling services.The new company will listed on the London FTSE 100 and commissioners now have the task of reviewing the plans to merge the two together.

Negotiating terms

Betfair and Paddy Power announced they had negotiated the terms of the merger last month. In them, Betfair’s assets would be acquired by Paddy Power for £2.86 billion. For shareholders, this will mean that Paddy Power’s existing shareholders will own a 52% stake, while Betfair shareholders will own the remaining 48%. The newly created company will then be known as Paddy Power Betfair.paddy power betfaie merge

Merger completion

The initial phase of the review of the merger is expected to take a few weeks, but should commissioners have any concerns, they could take longer to thoroughly investigate.Paddy Power shareholders will then have to approve plans first and are scheduled to vote on this in December 2015. The full completion of the merger is expected to take place within the first quarter on 2016.The newly formed Paddy Power Betfair’s headquarters will be in Dublin with Breon Corcoran (the current CEO of Betfair) taking the position of CEO. The current CEO of Paddy Power, Andy McCue, will be appointed as Chief Operating Officer.

Leave a comment